Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Easter at Clearview


I love Easter time. It's all things new and the celebration of a Risen Saviour. 
A year ago we had hoped to have our first Easter at Clearview, but was delayed till Summer. So this year was very reflective for me. Since then, we've had a new addition to the family. This is Baby Blakes first visit.
He is the sweetest thing. We actually think he grew while here. It was the GG sugar. All things new!!
 
Tyler brought all his friends along. He is dino boy and he is obsessed with dinosaurs, cars, planes, & trucks. He knows each car, plane, & dinosaur by name. Try to keep up. You will lose. He's absolutely brilliant. 
 


Papa's home!!
 

I believe this might be the first picture of all 4.
 Aunt Rachel is by far the best aunt to these 4 cousins. 

 Cheesies.
Hungry babies and pics just don't work.

A bottle changes everything!





Was totally in love with my Easter tablescape.  It was so pretty.



Found these little bunnies at GoodWill.
Used a can of semi gloss brown spray paint & viola.
Chocolate bunnies.



 Elizabeth's parents joined us for Easter dinner. I love that Zoe & Hannah have two sets of grandparents around them all the time. A great wellspring.
 We set all 12 of us at the table for dinner. That table is one of my favorite things in our new home. 



 A lot of love happened:









They colored Easter eggs







 And I've been dreaming about this Easter egg hunt for years. 
The guys hid 87 eggs. All were found but 1. Brilliant!!
















As I watched these things unfold, I couldn't help but thank the One who had given it to us. This awesome land. The promise. Our children.

My heart was full.

This view watching  my children handing this same promise onto their children

The Fathers teaching their sons & daughters of Easter.

 New life. 

Fun

Friendship.

Wisdom



I love this view right here. It is the promise of things to come. 

Happy Easter. He is Risen!
And He is the hope for all of us.

3 comments:

  1. I always end up with tears in my eyes when I read your posts! Love you much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because your heart is in the middle of it all!

      Delete