Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

Really Soon . . . About two weeks?

About two weeks!!!

That's what the 'builder of dreams' has said now for about a month. I'm getting used to that but, what the 'builder of dreams' has accomplished is astonishing. Can I just say how much I love my house!!!! It is just beautiful and sometimes Doug & I just stop and look at each other and laugh. A joyful laugh. Who put us in this dream??  God. 

So let's take a look at my favorite room in the house. The heart of the home. The kitchen.

Remember when it looked like this?




Look at it now. It's awesome!! (don't judge the blue chairs. They are the most comfortable thing when you've been painting all night)



IN LOVE. That's all!

The flooring is down now also and you cannot see it in this pic, but the sink is in the island. 




We are standing in the breakfast nook. This is looking out into the great room. Dining room is to the left.




We are now standing at the sink. You are looking into the great room. Straight ahead will be the fireplace & built-ins. That gorgeous view is beyond that window. Sigh . . . 




We are now standing in the dining room looking back at the kitchen.




I picked out a back splash that would just fade into the wall and this subway tile does just that.
He loves doing this. Its nothing more than big puzzle pieces.

Let's just take one more look at those ridiculous awesome lights. I snagged those on my first trip to Quoizel when I was a newbie. I could now be considered a pro. $40 FOR EACH ONE. What???? So proud of them!!

This is the biggest pantry I've ever dreamed of. Can't wait to fill this up. This is the door to the left that you see in the picture above.

FYI: Remember the Bibles we buried which I blogged about here?
Can you see the little box on the floor? It says Nan's Bible. That is the exact spot it is buried under the foundation. Looking into the kitchen it is right in front of the island. I love that I have  her here with me.




So there is my kitchen. I can't wait to take you on a real tour. Will definitely have a pot of coffee or some sweet tea. We can sit out back and just chat about all things. Dreams. I hope you are full of dreams. Dream big, friends. Until then, I leave you with some views of boy love.


I can't wait for this boy love to try and climb that tree back there. 

It won't be long.
There are so many things to explore. Even for the big boys. 3 generations of them right there.

Justin, Tyler, & the builder of dreams aka Doug, Papa, & the boyfriend.
How I love them.



1 comment: