Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

He Is The Builder of Dreams

 This is the text I recieved yesterday from Doug: 
WE'RE MOVING - HOME!





I have no words to describe how I feel. I just kept looking at the word HOME.
 We're headed HOME.

When I finally saw Doug at the end of the day yesterday, I just looked at him and said: 
You did it! You built our HOME.

So today's blog is all about Doug. 
My boyfriend.
My best friend.
The builder of dreams. 

Adventure is not just about having fun. 




Adventure requires something of us, puts us to the test.




Though we may fear the test, at the same time we yearn to be tested.






We discover that we have what it takes.





That's why we set off on adventure against all sound judgement. 





If a man has lost this desire, says he doesn't want it, that's only because he doesn't know he has what it takes.




 


But you can't escape it ---there is something wild in the heart of every man.
Quote taken from John Eldredges' book,  Wild at Heart



August 2013 
Doug, look what you built . . .
June 2014
You have what it takes!






October 2013


May 2014


It's a GOOD life!
CLEAR VIEW, here we come!





10 comments:

  1. Wooo Hooo!! Sweet woman!!! So ecstatic for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. You've got the best dad ever!!

      Delete
    2. Vic, I am elated for the joy you must be feeling right now. I am so happy your dream will soon be reality when you move into your new Home. God is Faithful!

      Delete
    3. He is SO faithful. Thank you, Cheryl

      Delete